Wednesday 17 July 2013

This thing is gigantic

I think this might be the biggest quilt I've ever made.

Today, I started back in on getting some rows finished for the Space Dust quilt.  I thought a good goal would be trying to get in one more row than I had done yesterday.  At that point, this is what she looked like:

I like how angular it all is.
And then it was only mid-afternoon and I really had nothing else to do....so I kept going.  By the time I went a smidge stir crazy after supper time, I had this much finished:

This means there are only two more rows to go!
Then, once I pulled this rookie maneuver, I realized the universe was telling me to go do something else for a while.  
Thats right, sewed on my piece and then promptly trimmed it right off again.  Sheesh.
 I was able to salvage the piece of fabric, but that was my last block of the day.  Maybe I can be finished the top by the end of the weekend?!?  Maybe!

1 comment: